Rajnikanth and Akshay Kumar’s Robot 2.0 movie has become a big blockbuster. This movie is built around the theme of cellphone tower and mobile phone radiation impacting the population of birds in India. In this video, I will explore the scientific accuracy of this claim. Do cellphone towers emit radiation? If yes, how harmful is it to birds and humans? Should we stop using our smartphones and cellphones? I explain the concept of Electromagnetic waves, ionising and non-ionising radiation and wildlife and bird conservation.
- Video: Why BJP lost the 2018 Elections? Harsh Reality about why Indians are fed up of BJP | Dhruv Rathee December 12, 2018
- Video: Rahul Gandhi Magic Defeated BJP, BJP Defeat in Election | By Azhar Sabri December 12, 2018
- YouTubers Ke Liye 5 Best and Useful Android Apps 2019 December 12, 2018
- जनादेश ने लोकतंत्र के चौराहे पर खड़ा दिया साहेब को – पुण्य प्रसून बाजपेयी December 12, 2018
- न राजधर्म निभाया, न धर्मसभा की मानेगें – पुण्य प्रसून बाजपेयी December 11, 2018
- वॉक्स पॉप के सहारे जनता को अ-जनता बनाता टीवी – रवीश कुमार December 11, 2018